Become our campus ambassador & kickstart your dream to become an IAS officer by preparing for UPSC Civil Services Exam in the most efficient manner. As a campus ambassador you'll get access to Daily Guidance Programme (DGP) 2020, virtually for FREE. DGP 2020 is a course specially designed for aspirants pursuing under-graduation or post-graduation & for aspirants working in a full-time job. This is the only course in the market dedicated for this segment. For complete details, check out DGP 2020
Who are eligible to apply?
1. Students currently studying in a "full-time" under-graduate or post-graduate course and in a college campus.
2. Civil Services Aspirants pursuing a full-time job in medium or large corporations.
What are the roles & responsibilities of being a campus ambassador?
1. To identify people who are highly motivated to pursue a career in civil services.
2. To establish an informal society or club or peer group for planning and co-ordinating towards preparation for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020.
3. To act as a point of contact between IASmocks.com and the group of civil services aspirants at your college campus or organization.
4. To make sure that the information disseminated from IASmocks.com regarding UPSC Civil Services preparation reaches out to all the civil services aspirants around you, especially to the freshers who are looking for some kind of guidance to begin their preparation.
What are the benefits of being a campus ambassador?
1. Exclusive discount on courses offered on IASmocks.com
2. Once shortlisted, The campus ambassador will have an opportunity to avail up to 100% discount for himself/herself on DGP 2020 course.
3. Opportunity to get hands-on experience and develop the industry-valued skills relating to organizing, planning, co-ordinating and managing activities. This will add a lot of value to your curriculum vitae (resume).
4. Periodic opportunities to work remotely and earn.
5. Opportunities to win free IASmocks.com merchandise (T-shirts & more).
Complete details will be shared once you are shortlisted for the position of the campus ambassador.
How to apply for the position of a campus ambassador?
Fill out the google form by clicking the "Apply Now - ICAP" button on this page or by clicking on the link given below.
What is the procedure for selection of a campus ambassador?
1. Once you fill out the google form, we shall draft a probable list of candidates suitable for the position, based on the responses received in the google form.
2. The candidates in the probables list will be interviewed through telephonic conversation to assess their communication and articulation skills.
3. In a campus or organization, first preference will be provided for those who fill the google form at the earliest. In case the telephonic conversation is found to be not as per our requirements, preference will be given to the candidate who has filled the google form immediately after the first candidate and so on.
4. The finally selected candidates (campus ambassadors) will be notified through their e-mails.
No, we dont provide personal mentorship support but we shall be periodically publishing articles that will take care of all the necessities regarding the guidance, to which you will have an exclusive access.